Our Infrastructure and Technology.
Intel powered Supermicro servers are used exclusively for our web servers. Providing the best-in-class levels of performance and reliability, each individual server is fitted with redundant RAID protected hard drives and enterprise class ECC DDR3 RAM.
Our typical hosting server specification is:
- Intel Xeon CPU
- 12-24GB DDR3 ECC RAM
- 4 x Western Digital RE3 RAID10 Hard Drives
- 2 x 1000Mbps Intel NIC
- CentOS 5.x Operating System
Our web servers are monitored on a 24x7x365 basis by software and humans. Within seconds of any potential issue occurring, we are notified and immediately begin taking steps to correct the issue.
As a result, our perfectionist approach to our hardware and software results in server up-time of at least 99.9% each month, and usually we achieve 100% every month.
Our datacentre is located in the heart of the country in the East Midlands. We chose the East Midlands as it has the best connection to the main trunks throughout the country. Our state-of-the-art data centre features:
- 4000 sq ft raised floor in phase one (phase two has 30,000+ sq ft)
- Built to Tier 3 standards with fully redundant power, climate control and networking
- Hot/cold aisle setup with cold aisle containment
- Free air cooling
- 1.3MVA dedicated substation with N+N generators and N+N UPS systems
- FM200 fire suppression system